Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Welcome to the R3D blog!

My name is Riley and I'm a designer, audio engineer, and novice programmer who lives in Southern California.  The purpose of this blog is not only to share my 3D prints, but to share my techniques and hopefully start some discussions on others' techniques while inspiring creativity.  From basic printing settings all the way to finishing, I would like to document the entire process of making beautiful 3D creations.

If you have a 3D printer and experience any issues with a specific print, a good resource is http://www.reddit.com/r/fixmyprint.  I would also like this blog to be a helpful resource so please also feel free to comment here and even post your own creations in the comments if you need help or just want to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment